National Anti Terrorism Day 2021
In India, the day of 21st May is observed as National Anti Terrorism Day. it marks the death anniversary of former Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi.
- The main purpose of this day is to spread the message of peace, harmony, and humankind and also roles in promoting unity among the citizens.
- On 21st May 1991, Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by a human bomb.
- Rajiv Gandhi was India’s youngest Prime Minister.
- He was the sixth Prime Minister of India.
- He served as PM of India between 1984 and 1989.