Nasscom Foundation and Google have joined hands to set up a call centre in collaboration with a not-for-profit body Indian Society of Agribusiness Professionals (ISAP) to help women farmers scale up their businesses.
- Nasscom Foundation and Google will start DigiVaani Call Center to help rural women entrepreneurs scale up their businesses.
- The “DigiVaani Call Center” project is on a pilot basis currently and initially around 20,000 rural women entrepreneurs will be included across six states including Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana and Rajasthan.
“DigiVaani Call Center”
- “DigiVaani Call Center” will act as one place where rural women entrepreneurs will be able to call and get information about various schemes available for them, which can help them scale up their businesses, be it government schemes or any other information that can be of help for them.
- A DigiVaani call centre has been established at the Delhi and Lucknow offices of ISAP.
- The “DigiVaani Call Center” project is being funded by Google, through its philanthropic arm Google.org.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App