Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana
Uttarakhand chief minister, Trivendra Singh Rawat starts off the “Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” for returnee migrants.
- it aims to provide self-employment opportunities to youth and a increase to reverse migration, mainly entrepreneurs returning to Uttarakhand State and encourage skilled and unskilled artisans, handicrafts and unemployed youths to start their own/self business.
- All Information about this scheme should be carried to each and every village of state so that, they can take advantages of this scheme.
- Along with it, The Yojana should be promoted through public representatives and district level officers so that the maximum number of villagers can become the part of it.
- As per Yojana, the district magistrate need to coordinate with the bankers so that the beneficiaries will not have any kind of problem in taking a loan.
- The migrants will get quick approval from the authorities concerned after applying under this Yojana. in addition, subsidy will be directly sent to applicants. subsidy will be 25 per cent in the hill districts and 15 per cenr in the plain districts of state.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana
- A Applicant should be at least 18 years of age, she/ he will be able to fill application under Yojana. The applicant or his family member would get benifits only once under the Yojana.
About Uttarakhand –
Statehood – 9 November 2000
Capital – Dehradun (Winter), Gairsain (Summer)
Governor – Baby Rani Maurya
Chief Minister – Trivendra Singh Rawat (BJP)
State Animal – Musk Deer
State Bird – Himalayan Monal Pheasant
State Flower – Brahm Kamal
State Tree – Burans