MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 (OUT): Check Civil Judge Mains Exam Date
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the Maharashtra PSC Admit Card 2021 for Civil Judge (Junior Division, Judicial Magistrate) Posts. Candidates can check and download the MPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021 PDF from the official website @mpsc.gov.in or direct link (Given Below).
MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021: Exam Date Details
|Board Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division, Judicial Magistrate)|
|Category||Admit Card 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th September 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Exam Date||25th September 2021|
|Selection Process||– Online Written|
MPSC Civil Judge Exam Date 2021 –
- The officials will conduct MPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division, Judicial Magistrate) Mains Examination on 25th September 2021, and the MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 will be available on 16th September 2021.
Information Available on MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021?
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Time Duration
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
How to Download MPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official website @mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the “recent news or announcement” section.
- Next, You will click on the Link “MPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2021”.
- Here, You will be asked to enter the Registration Number, Date Of Birth, Gender, and the verification code and click on the submit button.
- You will see the hall ticket on the screen and Download the MPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2021.
- You can also take a printout of it for future use.
Required Documents for MPSC Civil Judge Exam
Before sitting in the exam, students must have one ID proof. otherwise, you will not be permitted to attend the exam by officials. candidates can carry one of the given documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License (DL)
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
MPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2021: FAQs
Q.1 How can I download the MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021?
Candidates will need to enter the Registration Number, Date Of Birth, Gender, and the verification code and click on the submit button.
Q.2 What is the MPSC Civil Judge Exam Date 2021?
The MPSC Civil Judge Written exam will be conducted on 25th September 2021.
Q.3 Is MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 released?
Yes, The Officials will release the MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 on 16th September 2021 on its official website @mpsc.gov.in
Candidates can stay connected with @ PrepareExams.Com through Social accounts
For all the latest Updates, Download PrepareExams App.