Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge 2021
The Microsoft Ignite is known as a free certification program that will help IT professionals to boost their skills related to the latest updates of products and services.
Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge – Overview
|Start on||2nd March 2021|
|Ends on||30th March 2021|
|Reclamation Begins||April 7, 2021|
Terms and conditions
- The Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge – March 2021 starts on March 2, 2021, at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00) and ends on March 30, 2021, at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00).
- You are required to provide an email address during registration for the Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge – March 2021. You will be contacted via the email address you provide with the free certification details.
- This exam offer is available to eligible individuals who complete one challenge in the Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge – March 2021.
- You can only claim one offer per person, regardless of the number of challenges you complete.
- Prior to redeeming your free certification exam, government employees must check with their employers to ensure their participation is permitted, and in accordance with, applicable policies and laws.
- This exam offer may be redeemed to take one (1) Microsoft Certification exam, delivered at an authorized Pearson Vue testing centre or through a Pearson Vue online proctoring site.
- This exam offer is exam-specific and only redeemable for select Microsoft exams. See eligible exams.
- This exam offer redemption window starts April 7, 2021, and expires on June 30, 2021.
- This exam offer expiration date cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- This exam offer may only be redeemed once.
- This exam offer may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or refund.
- This exam offer is nontransferable and is void if you alter, revise or transfer it in any way.
- Void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Syria, Region of Crimea, and where prohibited.