Mera Kam Mera Abhiman Scheme 2021 Online Registration (पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा अभिमान योजना)
Mera Kam Mera Abhiman Scheme: The Govt of Punjab has launched Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Abhiman Yojana 2021 under the Ghar Ghar Rozgar and Business Mission. the main purpose of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to urban unemployed workers under Mera Kaam Mera Abhiman Yojana that will help unemployed youth to start or join their businesses.
- The scheme will offer a job to one person from every family to ensure to live a happy life.
- As well as govt will also provide skill training to unskilled youth so they can get a job easily.
- The state govt will also provide An unemployment allowance of Rs 2,500 for 12 months to every youth getting technical training.
- The Govt of Punjab State has set a target of providing skill training to 30,000 unemployed youth under this scheme.
- The government will spend Rs 90 crore on this scheme.
Mera Kam Mera Abhiman Scheme: OverView
|Scheme Name||Mera Kam Mera Abhiman Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt of Punjab|
|Purpose/ Objective||to provide employment opportunities |
to urban unemployed workers
|Mode of Scheme||Online/ Offline|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Mera Kaam Mera Abhiman Yojana: Purpose
- To provide employment opportunities to urban unemployed workers
- To provide An unemployment allowance of Rs 2,500 for 12 months to every youth getting technical training
- To provide skill training to unskilled youth
- To Help youth to find a job.
Mera Kam Mera Abhiman Scheme Eligibility
- Should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Should not be doing any kind of job or business.
Mera Kam Mera Abhiman Scheme Required Documents
- Address proof (निवास प्रमाण पत्र)
- Educational documents
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photographs
- Mobile Number
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.