Manisha Singh as US Envoy to OECD
- The United States President Donald Trump has selccted senior Indian-American diplomat Manisha Singh as next United States’s envoy to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Who Is Manisha Singh ?
- At present, Manisha is giving her service as the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs at the State Department.
- Earlier, she had worked as the Acting Under Secretary of Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment.
- in addition, she also worked as a Deputy Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Economic, Energy, and Business Affairs at the State Department.
- after that, she started serving as he Deputy Chief Counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
- she has remained a term member of the Council on Foreign Relations during her carrier.
- She has LL.M. degree in International Legal Studies from the American University Washington College of Law.
- She completed her B.A. from the University of Miami.
- Moreover, she studied at the University of Leiden Law School in the Netherlands.
About United States –
President – Donald Trump
Vice President – Mike Pence
House Speaker – Nancy Pelosi
Chief Justice – John Roberts
Currency – United States dollar ($) (USD)
Capital – Washington, D.C
National language – English