Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS) Index 2021: Gujarat tops
The Ministry of Commerce & Industry has released The 3rd edition of the Logistics Ease Across Different States 2021 Index. as per the LEADS 2021 Index Rankings, Gujarat has topped among 21 states on the national logistics index 2021 chart for its ‘well-developed infrastructure and services driven by a responsive government’.
- Followed by Haryana, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana have been ranked.
- Uttar Pradesh has ranked at 6th in LEADS 2021 compared to its 13th position in LEADS 2018 report.
North-Eastern States and Himalayan Union Territories
- Jammu and Kashmir
LEADS (Logistics Ease Across Different States) 2021 Index: Top 5
What is LEADS Index?
- The Commerce and Industry Ministry and Deloitte launched The Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS) Index in 2018.
- It scores states’s logistics services and efficiency that are indicative of economic growth.
- it includes 21 indicators, 17 perception indicators, and 4 objective indicators.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.