LIC launches Dhan Sanchay life insurance plan – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) announced a non-linked, non-participating, individual, savings life insurance plan named Dhan Sanchay life insurance plan, offering a combination of protection and savings. Dhan Sanchay plan can be purchased offline through agents, as well as online.
- It offers a guaranteed income benefit during the payout period from the date of maturity, and a guaranteed terminal benefit payable with the last instalment of GIB.
- The Dhan Sanchay plan is available for a term of a minimum of 5 years to a maximum of 15 years.
- The Plan will also provide level income benefit, increasing income benefit, single premium level income benefit and single benefit.
- The minimum sum assured for the plan for Options A & B is Rs 3,30,000, Option C is Rs 2,50,000, and Option D is Rs 22,00,000.
- There is no limit for maximum premium.
- The minimum age at entry is 3 years.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App