LIC launches Arogya Rakshak insurance plan
On 19th July 2021, the Life Insurance Corporation of India, or LIC has launched a benefit-based health insurance policy called Arogya Rakshak. Arogya Rakshak is a non-linked, non-participating, regular premium, individual health insurance.
- The Arogya Rakshak policy will offer a fixed benefit health insurance cover against certain specified health risks.
- It will also help in providing timely support in the case of medical emergencies and helps the insured and his/her family to remain financially independent in difficult times.
Know Arogya Rakshak policy Features:
- The Arogya Rakshak policy is different from regular comprehensive health insurance in terms of its method of reimbursement.
- It pays a lump sum benefit equal to the sum insured, irrespective of actual medical treatment costs.
- People can insure themselves (as the principal insured), their spouses, all children, and parents under one policy.
- The principal insured/spouse/parents aged between 18 and 65 and children of age 91 days to 20 years can take the advantage of this policy.
Arogya Rakshak policy Period:
- Principal insured/spouse/parents – up to 80 years
- Children – 25 years only
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.