HomeNewsStateKarnataka Digital Economy Mission 2020

Karnataka Digital Economy Mission 2020

Contents

Karnataka Digital Economy Mission 2020

  • The State Govt of Karnataka has given its approval for formation of the Karnataka Digital Economy Mission. the main purpose of this mission was to boost more than 7000 start-ups, e-commerce, and other gig economy companies in the State.

About Karnataka Digital Economy Mission –

  • new company will be included under Karnataka Digital Economy Mission as per Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. in which Karnataka state govt will have 49 per cent share and industries and other stakeholders will have remaining 51 per cent share. prior to this,
  • startups, e-commerce, and gig economy companies used to oprerate under old technology mission.
  • In the year 2016, Karnataka State Govt established a company called ‘Invest Karnataka’. it aimed to boost the State as an ideal investment destination. so far. the company has played an important role in promoting the State globally.

Stay Connected With Facebook Page

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Advertisement

Latest Articles