KALIA Scholarship 2021: How to Apply Online, Check Eligibility & Status
The Kalia scholarship scheme was started by the state govt of Odisha. under this scheme, the eligible candidates will be provided financial assistance by the state govt. On this page, you will find the detail of the Kalia scholarship scheme in brief and will cover objectives, benefits, features of Kalia scholarship Yojana, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, application status, and so on.
KALIA Scholarship Scheme – Overview
|Scheme Name||Kalia Scholarship 2021|
|Launched By||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiary||Children Of Beneficiaries Of Kalia Yojana|
|Purpose||To Offer Scholarship|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Starting Date to Apply||9th August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||8th October 2021|
|Benefits||Reimbursement Of Fees Paid|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture And Farmers Empowerment|
What is KALIA Scholarship Yojana:
- beneficiaries of the KALIA Scholarship Yojana will be offered financial assistance so they can pursue their professional or technical courses. the Kalia scholarship Yojana will also cover children of small and marginal farmers, actual cultivators, landless agricultural households. after the implementation, they will have financial support and can start their professional or technical courses.
- Interested candidates can apply for KALIA Scholarship Scheme and as a result, they will get their Tuition fees, Annual fees, one-time fees, hostel charges, and any other fees to bank accounts.
Eligibility Criteria Of KALIA Scholarship
- Agriculture & Allied Sciences,
- Animal Husbandary,
- Engineering – B.Tech Course,
- Hotel Management,
- I.T.I. / I.T.C.,
- Polytechnic/ Diploma
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- Ration Card of the Parent/ guardian
- Beneficiary Id of the Parent/ guardian
- Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
Steps To Apply Under Kalia Scholarship
- Visit the official website @https://scholarship.Odisha.gov.in/website/home.
- You will see the Home page of the website and will click on the link “Registration”.
- Now, you will have to click on the “I Agree” button and click on the “Proceed” button to fill in the Kalia Scholarship Scheme online registration form.
- Verify your aadhaar card
- Enter Your details like name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail ID, password and click on the Register Button.
- Login and provide all necessary details including student, academic, eligibility and bank information.
- in the final step, you will click on the “Next” button to save and proceed the scholarship form.
Candidates can stay connected with @ PrepareExams.Com through Social accounts
For all the latest Updates, Download PrepareExams App.