Kaja Kallas becomes first woman Prime Minister of Estonia
On 26th January 2021, Reform Party leader Kaja Kallas has been chosen as the new Prime Minister of Estonia and she becomes the first female who will start serving as the Prime Minister of Estonia.
- She will take place of Juri Ratas.
- Juri Ratas took resignation from the post for being accused in a corruption scandal.
About Estonia –
- Prime minister: Kaja Kallas
- Capital: Tallinn
- President: Kersti Kaljulaid
- Currency: Euro
Who is Kaja Kallas?
- She is a politician from Estonia and now becomes the Estonian Prime Minister on 26th January 2021.
- she has served as the leader of the Reform Party since 2018. also served as Member of the European Parliament between 2014 and 2018.
Kaja Kallas Biography –
Born – 18 June 1977
Political party – Estonian Reform
Mother – Kristi Kallas
Father – Siim Kallas
Education – University of Tartu (BA), Estonian Business School (MBA).