Jitendra Singh Released E-book Civil List-2022 of IAS officers – Minister Dr Jitendra Singh has released the e-book Civil List-2022 of IAS officers at North Block. he said the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) has undertaken several path-breaking reforms in the last 8 years, which can be categorised as reforms related to Governance and reforms related to practitioners of governance.
- the e-book Civil List-2022 of IAS officers will help in selecting the right officer for the right assignment based on available profiles.
- the e-book IAS Civil list is an effort by the Department to contribute to the Digital India initiative of the Government of India.
- This is the 67th edition of the Civil List and the second edition of the e-book in pdf with unique search facilities and hyperlinking of contents for ease of access to information.
E-book Civil List-2022 of IAS officers
- The IAS Civil List covers vital information in respect of officers’ batch, photographs of IAS officers, their cadre, present posting, pay scale, qualification and date of superannuation, their overall cadre-wise strength, number of IAS officers retiring in next five years including a number of IAS officers appointed based on Civil Servicers examination from 1969 onwards.
- The e-book IAS Civil List, 2022 is available on the Department’s website i.e https://dopt.gov.in.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.