Is FAEA Scholarship Real Or Fake? – In this article, you will find out about IS FAEA SCHOLARSHIP FAKE. FAEA invited candidates for application for scholarships for the year 2023-24 to pursue undergraduate studies in arts/commerce/science/medical/engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/institution/college in India.
As per the official website, FAEA Scholarship is for :
- Students who have passed Class XII from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in India or 1st-year under-graduate students on roll (ii) Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections
- General Category students especially those students who have obtained above 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam and/or have been able to get admission in first-rate Institutions of Excellence in the country
- Girls Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections in the BPL category from Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu.
- After filling out the application form online successfully, you will be allotted 9 digit auto-generated “Confirmation Code” which should be kept note of for future correspondence with FAEA.
FAEA Scholarship 2023-24
- FAEA invites applications for scholarships for the year 2023-24 to pursue undergraduate studies in arts/commerce/science/ medical/engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/institution/college in India.
To Register Online for FAEA Scholarship 2023-24. (Last Date for Registration is 30.06.2023) Registration Form Online – Click here
FAEA Scholarship 2023-24 – Eligibility
- Students who have passed Class XII from a recognized board in India
- 1st-year undergraduate students.
- Students whose Class XII results are not declared need to apply after the declaration of results.
- Students who belong to socially and economically weaker sections of society.
FAEA Scholarship 2023-24 – Selection Process
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews across India in the metropolitan city. Thereafter, a national panel will make the final selection and the results will be announced. The support granted shall be subject to the candidate being accepted by the host university/institution/college.