International Day of Happiness 2021: Purpose, Theme, History
The International Day of Happiness is celebrated across the world on the 20th of March.
- The main purpose of this day is to spread and make people understand the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world.
- The theme of International Day of Happiness 2021 is “Happiness For All, Forever” which indicates the significance of happiness for people across the globe.
- In the year 2013, the UN decided to observe the International Day of Happiness. on 12 July 2012, a resolution was passed.
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections—Gerard Way
- Happiness doesn’t depend on what we have, but it does depend on how we feel toward what we have. We can be happy with little and miserable with much—William D. Hoard
- Rules for Happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for—Immanuel Kant
- Everywhere you go, take a smile with you—Sasha Azevedo
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects—Albert Einstein