International Day of Family Remittances 2022: Theme, History and Significance – The International Day of Family Remittances (IDFR) is observed on June 16th every year across the world.
- The Day marks the great resilience of migrant workers during economic insecurities, natural and climate-related disasters and a global pandemic.
- It also highlights the efforts of the migrant workers who help to improve the living standards of their families back at home.
- The day marks the contribution of migrant workers, improves the lives of their family members back home, and creates a future of hope for their children.
International Day of Family Remittances 2022: History
- All 176 members of the International Fund For Agricultural Development (IFAD) proclaimed the International Day of Family Remittances in February 2015.
- in 2015, The first International Day of Family Remittances was celebrated.
International Day of Family Remittances 2022: Theme
- International Day of Family Remittances (IDFR) Theme 2022 is ‘Recovery and resilience through digital and financial inclusion.’
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App