India’s first cryptocurrency index IC15 Launched – Global cryptocurrency super app Cryptowire launched IC15, a crypto index or cryptocurrency index in India. the crypto index will help in monitoring the performance of the 15 most traded cryptocurrencies, listed on leading exchanges in the world.
- the crypto index aims to boost awareness and knowledge of the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem.
- IC15 is a rule-based broad market index.
- It will play a role in tracking and measuring the performance of the top 15 widely traded liquid cryptocurrencies across the world, in terms of market capitalization, listed on leading crypto exchanges globally.
IC15 index – Aim
- The main purpose of the IC15 index is to offer insights into index-linked products like crypto ETFs and funds.
- It will provide information regarding crypto mining and the overall cryptocurrency market.
IC15 index – base value
- The base value of the index has been set at 10,000 and its base date is April 1st, 2018.
About IC15 index
- IC15 index includes a governance committee (IGC).
- IGC has domain experts, industry practitioners as well as academicians.
- IGC will aim to monitor and maintain the index, including reshuffling of the top 15 cryptos.
- Managing Director and CEO of CryptoWire – Jigish Sonagara
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.