Indian Railways Announces Theme-based ‘Bharat Gaurav Trains’ To Boost Tourism
The Ministry of Railways has announced a new theme-based circuit train for the tourism sector under the name Bharat Gaurav Trains. Trains will boost the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to expose India’s rich cultural heritage and magnificent historical places to the people of India and worldwide.
- It will also help in promoting and attract tourism business in India.
- Bharat Gaurav Trains can be operated by private operators and the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC).
- More than 180 trains for ‘Bharat Gaurav’ trains & 3033 coaches have been identified for Bharat Gaurav Trains.
Bharat Gaurav policy
- Under the Bharat Gaurav policy, an operator or service provider, or virtually anyone, can lease trains from Indian Railways to run on a theme-based circuit as a special tourism package.
- The agreement will be valid between a minimum of two years and a maximum of the coral life of the coach.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.