Indian-origin executive Parag Agrawal becomes new Twitter CEO
Social media platform Twitter has appointed Indian origin Parag Agrawal as the new chief executive officer (CEO). Parag Agrawal will replace the company’s co-founder Jack Dorsey who resigned as the chief executive officer (CEO).
- Parag has become the youngest CEO in the S&P 500 elbowing Meta Platform Inc.
- He joined Twitter 10 years ago when there were fewer than 1,000 employees.
- With his elevation, Twitter’s former chief technology officer has also joined the growing list of Indian-Americans to lead top technology companies in the US.
About Parag Agrawal:
- Parag studied his undergraduation at the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay.
- He did his masters from Stanford University and completed his PhD in Computer Science from the same place in 2012.
List of CEOs of Indian origin in global tech
- Twitter- Parag Agarwal
- Google – Sundar Pichai
- Microsoft – Satya Nadella
- IBM – Arvind Krishna
- Adobe- Shantanu Narayen
- VMWare – Raghu Raghuram
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.