Indian Bank launched digital renewal scheme for KCC holders – Indian Bank has launched its KCC Digital Renewal scheme that aims to enable eligible customers to renew their Kisan Credit Card accounts via digital modes.
- KCC Digital Renewal scheme is part of the bank’s digital transformation under project ‘WAVE’ – World of Advanced Virtual Experience.
- customers can renew accounts using Indian Bank’s IndOASIS mobile app and internet banking.
- Out of the total agriculture portfolio of Rs 88,100 crores, KCC constitutes Rs 22,300 crores with 15.84 lakh customers.
- Indian Bank is expecting the digital initiative to come in handy for customers and will help in enhancing the threshold limit to cover more KCC account holders.
- Indian Bank also launched its first end-to-end digital product – A pre-Approved Personal Loan in April 2022.
About Indian Bank
- Founded: 15 August 1907;
- Indian Bank Tagline: Taking Banking Technology To The Common Man.
- Headquarters of Indian Bank: Chennai;
- Indian Bank CEO: Shri Shanti Lal Jain;
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App