Important Events Of 15th June 2021: List of important National and International Days
Anna Hazare Birth Day:
Kisan Baburao Hazare (Anna Hazare) is an Indian social activist who has led movements to promote rural development, increase government transparency, and investigate and punish corruption in public life.
- Born: 15 June 1937 (age 84 years)
- Birth Place: Bhingar, Ahmednagar
- Full name: Kisan Hazare
- Movement: Indian anti-corruption movement, the Peace movement
- Movies: Bachche Kachche Sachche
- Awards: Padma Bhushan, CNN-IBN Indian of the Year in Public Service, CNN-IBN Indian of the Year
- Mother Name: Laxmibai Hazare,
- Father Name: Baburao Hazare
Important Date and Days on June 15th
The day of 15th June is observed as Global Wind Day every year in order to create awareness about wind energy, the various uses of wind energy, and the ways and possibilities as to how wind energy can help change the world.
- the global Wind Energy Council (GWEC), WindEurope, and the national associations have conducted this day jointly.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) is observed on 5th June every year. this day promotes a better understanding of abuse and neglect of older persons by creating awareness of the cultural, social, economic, and demographic processes affecting elder abuse and neglect.
- The theme in 2021 for WEAAD (World Elder Abuse Awareness Day) is “Access to Justice”.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.