ICICI Prudential Life Insurance To Provide UPI Autopay Facility
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has made a partnership with the government payments corporation National Payments Corporation of India ( NPCI) in order to offer the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) AUTOPAY facility to customers.
- It will allow customers to buy insurance policies and make premium payments digitally from their homes.
- Due to this, ICICI Prudential Life becomes the first such life insurance company that will offer the UPI AUTOPAY facility to its customers to simplify the payments processes.
About UPI AUTOPAY feature:
- The UPI AUTOPAY facility provides an instant premium paying mechanism.
- it ensures that the premium payments are done on time.
- customers don’t face interruption and will get the benefits of their policies.
- Customers can select their preferred frequency for making premium payments like one-time, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
Link UPI AUTOPAY with Bank Account:
- USers can link their bank accounts with UPI AUTOPAY and make premium payments to take the advanatges of this facilty.
- Customers can enable the UPI AUTOPAY feature on any of their preferred UPI apps such as Paytm, BHIM, among others.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.