ICICI Home Finance begins Apna Ghar Dreamz
Banking Current Affairs: The ICICI Home Finance has announced to begin a new home loan scheme named Apna Ghar Dreamz. it will be for skilled labourers such as electricians, mechanics, painters, grocery store owners and will be citizens of the informal sector of Delhi.
Apna Ghar Dreamz scheme features –
- The loan credit amount will be between 2 lakh and 50 lakhs.
- The scheme will be for the people of the informal sector and there will be no requirement in order to avail a loan from a formal financial institution.
- customers will be able to get the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). we all know that PMAY is known as a credit-linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) for Lower Income Groups/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS/LIG) and Middle Income Groups (MIG – I & II).
Documents for Apna Ghar Dreamz scheme –
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank statement of past 6 month
Eligibility for Apna Ghar Dreamz scheme –
- Minimum balance 1,500 rupees for up to 5 lakh loan.
- Minimum balance 3000 rupees for over 5 lakh loan.