ICICI Bank’s Sandeep Bakhshi as Business Standard Banker of the Year – The managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of ICICI Bank Mr Sandeep Bakhshi has been named as the Business Standard Banker of the Year 2020-21.
- Sandeep Bakhshi assumed the charge in October 2018 and has played an important role in turning around the private sector lender and changing the perception.
- a high-profile jury of five members took this unanimous decision and jury was headed by the former Reserve Bank of India deputy governor S S Mundra.
high-profile jury of five members
- Former Reserve Bank of India deputy governor S S Mundra
- Vice-chairman and CEO of Housing Development Finance Corporation Keki Mistry
- Anil Singhvi, chairman of Ican Investment Advisors;
- P S Jayakumar, former MD and CEO of Bank of Baroda
- A Balasubramanian, MD and CEO of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.