ICICI Bank and HPCL launch ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
ICICI Bank has launched a co-branded credit card named ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’ with the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). it aims to offer customers benefits and reward points for using multiple credit cards in one. the ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’ will offer in-class rewards and benefits to customers on daily fuel spends. users also will be able to get rewards and benefits from other categories such as departmental stores like Big Bazaar and D-Mart, electricity, and mobile, and e-commerce portals, among others.
Features of ICICI Bank HPCL Co-Branded Credit Card:
- 5% cashback on spends on fuel at Hindustan Petroleum retail outlets including 4% cashback and a 1% surcharge waiver.
- You will get An additional 1.5% benefit as PAYBACK reward points using HPCL’s ‘HP Pay’ mobile app.
- Offers 5% benefit as PAYBACK reward points on electricity and mobile spends.
- Two PAYBACK points per ₹ 100 spent on shopping at local stores and e-commerce portals for online shopping
- Get ₹ 100 Cashback in the ‘HP Pay’ app wallet when users make the first transaction made using the app worth ₹ 1000 or above.
- Get Exclusive discounts on movie ticket bookings using BookMyShow and Inox.
- Get Exclusive dining offers under ICICI Bank’s culinary treats program.
How to apply for ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card?
- Customers can apply through the ICICI Bank’s internet banking platform or the mobile banking app – iMobile Pay.
- Customers will receive ‘ICICI Bank HPCL credit card in few days.
Here's presenting the #SuperStarofSavings – 'ICICI Bank HPCL #SuperSaverCreditCard'. It offers exciting rewards & benefits to customers on spends across categories, including fuel, electricity/mobile bill, departmental stores, online shopping & more. Visit:https://t.co/EQfV9hmieG pic.twitter.com/D4RRJOhcyl— ICICI Bank (@ICICIBank) July 20, 2021
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.