Human Freedom Index 2020: India at 11th spot
As per the Human Freedom Index 2020, India got the 111th place in the indexing compared to the last year 2019, it was at 94th place. India scored only 6.43 in terms of overall human freedom score
Top 3 countries in Human Freedom Index in 2020
On the other hand, the Syrian Arab Republic got the last position with 3.97 scores.
What is Human Freedom Index 2020
- The American Cato Institute and Fraser Institute has released The Human Freedom Index in 2020.
- The index depends on civil, economic and personal freedom, enjoyed
- In 2020, 162 countries have been ranked based on 76 indicators of personal, civil, and economic freedoms.
- 72 indicators were categorized into 12 major parameters.
- The Index of 2020 includes data between 2008 and 2018.
Human Freedom Index: FAQ
Q.1 As per the Human Freedom Index, India got which place?
According to the Human Freedom Index, India has got 111th place out of 162 nations.
Q.2 Which country has topped in Human Freedom Index in 2020?
New Zealand country has topped with 8.87 scores out of 10 in Human Freedom Index in 2020.
Q.3 Which country has got last place in Human Freedom Index in 2020?
the Syrian Arab Republic got the last position with 3.97 scores.
|Online Test Series (Free)||Take Test|
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|