How to Link FIFA Mobile Account? Why You Should Save Your Game? – FIFA Mobile was a soccer video game has been created by EA Mobile and EA Canada. It is available for iOS and Android. The game was released on October 11, 2016, to take the place of the older FIFA Ultimate Team mobile games.
FIFA Mobile – Overview
|EA Mobile, EA Canada
|FIFA Version: 18.1.03
|iOS, iPad, Android
|11 October 2016
How to Link FIFA Mobile Account?
- Go to your Settings menu.
- Click on the “Link Accounts” option.
Sign in to Game Center
- Go to your phone or tablet’s Settings.
- Click on Game Center.
- Click on Sign in and enter your Apple ID and password.
Connect your game to the Game Center
- First, Click on the arrow tab on the right side of the game screen.
- Next, go to the Settings cog tab.
- Click the Connect button when you will face the message, “Sign in to Game Center to play on other devices”
- A pop-up will be displayed the first time you open the game to link your account. You can also follow this from the Options menu.