How to get NISM certificate
In this article we will discuss about NISM certificate how we can get, what is NISM certificate and registration fees and when its exams will start , what one should have Eligibility to get and son on.
What is NISM Certification?
- National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is organizing certification exams in order to get different types of NISM Certification. overall, NISM provides 22 short terms certification courses. NISM Certification Examinations take place in over 150 cities in India.
- Most of available short term certificate courese are mandatory for Candidates who are looking to work in SEBI, with the help of certificates One can make his/her careers in SEBI.
- You can also find all certification courses offered NISM’s official website Link is given below
Howto get NISM certificate?
- Here , you will need to follow all the important steps to get the NISM Certificate. given below in list
Step-A :- Create your account by visiting NISM Website.
Step-B:- Select your desired Module and then, Register for it.
Step-C:- while making registeration for any module exam, One will have to choose the exam date, time, and center.
Step-D:- Finally, Complete Payment process
Step-E:- When Payment is done, you will be offered a soft copy of the study materials and hall ticket in candidate’s NISM Account.
Step-F:- while going to take exams, you must have a hard copy of your hall ticket and take the exams on the day of your exam.
NISM cerification examination Registration fee –
- One can register with as low as Rs 1200. for exams and you will have to pay all required fees. in a case when, you are unable to take that exam or gets failed in the same, again, candidate will have pay the same fee again for re-appearing in the exams.
Exam dates –
- exams are conducted round the year on-demand and One can enroll and schedule an exam on the NISM portal.
NISM Certification Eligibility –
- no certain eligibility criteria for exams. however, Passing marks of candidates in individual exams are 50 percent or 60 percent.
Negative marking –
- Also, There is a negative marking of 25 per cent in most of these exams.
Validity of the NISM Certification –
After helding exams, NISM releases exam certification in the period 15 days and along with it, a certification exam has validity of 3 years.