How To Download BGMI After Ban In India
How To Download BGMI After Ban In India – On 28th July 2022, the govt of India banned the highly popular battle royale game Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) under section 69A of the Indian IT law in the interest of national security. the BGMI app has been removed from the Android and iOS app marketplace Google Play Store and App Store respectively. now, users in India, will not be able to download or play the BGMI games.
How to download BGMI on Android mobile phone
BGMI was banned and removed from the Play Store, despite this, you can install and enjoy the game by using the BGMI APK from the internet. BGMI APK file contains a series of codes and assets required to run the app. Users who have installed the BGMI app can still able to play it. downloading BGMI via APK file can have a risk. users will have to be sure that the apk may also lead to the installation of malware into your Android mobile phone.
How to install BGMI apk on your mobile phone
- First of all, open a browser such as Chrome and search for “BGMI APK download”.
- Click on this website for a direct download link.
- Next, Click on the download button and the APK will start to download.
- you’ll need to enable the ‘Unknown source installations’ option from ‘Settings’ to be able to install the APK
- Once the download is completed, click on the APK file and press the ‘Install’ option.
- Open the game
- Download the additional in-game resources.
- sign in to the game and enjoy.