How to change your name in PUBG Mobile
Nowadays, PUBG Mobile has gained a lot of popularity as one of the best battle royales. in PUBG game, users can change their in-game character’s name by using a rename card. but, you need to buy a rename card which is the cost of 200 UC and most players don’t prefer to spend UC on it. In this article, we are going to discuss the ways how to change the name in PUBG Mobile without UC.
Rename in PUBG Mobile without UC:
#1 From Crew Challenge:
- Crew Challenge is the best way to obtain a free rename card in PUBG Mobile Game. PUBG Players are able to buy a rename card from the Crew Challenge shop using crew points. how can earn crew points? for this, you need to play crew challenge matches.
- But, a player becomes part of a crew and plays few matches in the crew challenge then, the player will be given 30 free crew points.
#2 Returner Reward:
- The second way to get a free rename card is the returner reward. a player will have to be inactive from their PUBG Mobile account for 30 days continuously. When you reopen the game, they will have a rename card as a mission reward from the returner reward events.
- You just play some easy missions such as TDM matches or kills to get the rename card.
#3 Bonus Challenge:
- The third and last way to get a rename card is the Bonus Challenge. the Bonus Challenge is known as an online tournament based system where you can register and play in solo or squad modes.
- As a result, Players will receive Bonus Challenge coins (also called battle coins) and players can redeem it the Bonus Challenge Redeem Shop.
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|