HDFC Bank unveiled its state-of-the-art ‘Bank on Wheel’ van in Gujarat state. The Bank in Wheel van service will help in taking banking services to unbanked villages. The Bank in Wheel van will cover remote villages located 10-25 km from the nearest branch to further financial inclusion, under the HDFC Bank’s newly initiated Rural Banking Business.
Bank on Wheel’ Van in Gujarat
- It is a pilot project which aims to offer banking services in unbanked locations.
- Customers will be able to access 21 banking products and bank services.
- The Bank in Wheel van will visit each village twice a week.
- HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company.
- Its headquarter is located in Mumbai.
- HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets.
- HDFC Bank Limited is the world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalization.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|