Gunjan Shah as new CEO of Footwear Brand Bata India
Footwear company Bata India has taken a decision to appoint Gunjan Shah as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). He will take place of Sandeep Kataria.
- He will serve as CEO for a period of five years and his appointment will come into effect from 21st June 2021.
- He has served as the Chief Commercial Officer (COO) at Britannia Industries.
About Bata Corporation:
- It is a multinational footwear and fashion accessory manufacturer and retailer.
- The headquarter of it is situated in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- In India, its main branch in Gurugram, Haryana.