Google Doodle Celebrates Physicist Stephen Hawking – On 8th January 2022 (Saturday), Google is celebrating the 80th birth anniversary of English cosmologist, author, and theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. with this regard, Google uploaded a video Doodle of Stephen Hawking on its search page to mark his birthday which was illustrated by Doodler Matthew Cruickshank
80th Birthday of Physicist Stephen Hawking
- Stephen William Hawking was born on 08 January 1942 in Oxford, England.
- He loved to do the functioning of the universe from young age earned him the nickname ‘Einstein’.
- Stephen William Hawking was diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease at the age of 21.
- He dedicated himself to physics, math, and cosmology.
- he discovered hat particles could escape black holes
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.