GoI constitutes a 20-member Empowered Group of Secretaries to monitor development and implementation of the PM Gati Shakti NMP
The Centre has formed a 20-member Empowered Group of Secretaries (EGoS) under the Cabinet secretary. the main purpose of it is to monitor mechanisms for the development and implementation of the PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan (NMP).
- The Cabinet Secretary will be its Chairperson.
The Empowered Group of Secretaries (EGoS)
- It will review and monitor the implementation of the Plan to ascertain the logistics efficiency.
- Will help in Adopt framework and norms for undertaking any amendments.
- Can make any changes in the projects already included in the Plan.
Member Empowered Group of Secretaries
- Railway Board
- Secretaries of Ministry/Department of Road,
- Transport & Highways;
- Shipping & Waterways;
- Civil Aviation;
- Petroleum & Natural Gas;
- Chemicals & Petro-Chemicals;
- Food and Public Distribution;
- Agriculture & Farmers Welfare;
- Animal Husbandry and Dairying and Tourism
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.