Global Real Estate Transparency Index 2020
- Jones Lang LaSalle’s (JLL) has recently released its biennial 2020 Global Real Estate Transparency Index (GRETI). JLL has included 99 countries and territories and 163 cities across the world. Global Real Estate Transparency Index is known as a unique benchmark of real estate market transparency and an important guides for companies whose are operating in foreign markets. India has got 34th place in GRETI ranking and scored 2.69 points.
How The Global Real Estate Transparency Index is made ?
- The Global Real Estate Transparency Index consists of 210 indicators such as sustainability and resilience, health and wellness, proptech and alternatives. these are categorised into six areas with certain weights, as follows:
- Performance Measurements ( 25 Per Cent)
- Market Fundamental (16.5 Per Cent)
- Governance of Listed Vehicles 10 Per Cent
- Regulatory and Legal 23.5 Per Cent
- Transaction Process 15 Per Cent
- Sustainability 10 Per Cent
list of top ranked countries in the index by JLL: