Former Turkish Airlines chairman Ilker Ayci as new Air India MD and CEO – The Tata Group has named former Turkish Airlines Chairman Ilker Ayci as Air India’s Managing Director and CEO. the appointment of Ilker Ayci will be effective on or before April 1.
- Ilker Ayci has worked as chairman of Turkish Airlines since 2015 and resigned on January 27, 2022. on the same day, Air India was handed over to Tatas by the Centre.
Who is Ilker Ayci:
- Ilker Ayci was born in Istanbul in 1971.
- He studied graduation from the Department of Political Science and Public Administration at Bilkent University.
- Ilker Ayci has served as a researcher in the Department of Political Sciences at Leeds University in the U.K.
- He also worked as a general manager in Basak Sigorta A.S. between 2005-2006, and then in Gunes Sigorta A.S. between 2006 and 2011.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.