Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 9 February 2021
Flipkart is offering Daily Trivia Quiz where viewers can give answers to questions for winning exciting prizes. The Flipkart Quiz begins at 12:00 AM IST on 31st December 2020 and it will run at 11:59 PM IST. hurry to be the part of Daily Trivia Quiz.
Also Read: Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz answers 9 February
1) Slumdog Millionaire, that swept the Oscars, was based on whose novel?
Ans: Vikas Swarup
2) Which Bollywood classic was dubbed into Tamil and renamed as ‘Akbar?
3) 3 films of which film series are set in the fictional island of Isla Nublar?
Ans: Jurassic Park
4) The song ’Mann Kyun Behka’ from the film Utsav is a rare duet by Lata Mangeshkar and ————
Ans: Asha Bhosle
5) Originally, which of these famous characters from Hollywood films had the first name Minch?