DRDO successfully flight-tests MPATGM for minimum range
On 21st July 2021, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has successfully flight-tested indigenously developed low weight, fire and forget Man-Portable AntiTank Guided Missile (MPATGM).
- MPATGM was launched from a man portable launcher integrated with thermal site.
- The test has brought the development of indigenous third generation man portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile close
- After the succussfully test, Raksha Mantri congratulates DRDO.
- It has a Low weight.
- It is equipped with Miniaturised Infrared Imaging seeker.
- the missile’s deveoplment will boost to Army and AatmaNirbhar Bharat.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.