Daily Current Affairs Quiz 8 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 8th September 2021: it is based on 08 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Gujarat announces —— %hike in DA for employees, pensioners with effect from Jul 1, 2021.
2) Who is appointed as the new Managing Director (MD) of Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank)?
A) Harsha Bhupendra Bangari
B) Harish Bhupendra Bangari
C) Hari Bhupendra Bangari
D) Sunil Bhupendra Bangari
3) In order to launch of digital FD facility, which bank has tied up with the Google Pay app?
C) Exim Bank
D) Equitas Small Finance Bank
4) COVID-19 Affected Livelihood Support Scheme was launched by?
5) When is International Literacy Day observed?
A) 5th September
B) 8th September
C) 6th September
D) 7th September
6) What is the theme of “Shikshak Parv-2021″?
A) Quality and Sustainable Schools: Learnings from Schools in India
B) Quality and Sustainable Schools: Innovation from Schools in India
C) Quality and Sustainable Schools: Culture from Schools in India
7) theme for the International Literacy Day 2021?
A) Literacy for a human-centered recovery: Narrowing the digital divide
B) Literacy and Education
C) Literacy and Make Skills
8) Recently, Keshav Desiraju has passed away at 66 due to “acute coronary syndrome”, he was a/an?
A) Economic Secretary
B) Health Secretary
C) Finance Secretary
D) Education Secretary
9) Who is appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of BPCL?
A) Arun Saminathan
B) Arun Aggarwal
C) Arun Gupta
D) Arun Kumar Singh
10) Who is appointed as the new Chairman-cum-Managing Director (CMD) of the United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL)?
A) Tari Saminathan
B) Hari Radhakrishnan
C) Nirmal Singh Rai
D) SL Tripathy
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.