Daily Current Affairs Quiz 7 May 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 7 May 2021: it is based on 7 May Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Fitch Solutions estimates India’s GDP growth rate for FY 2021-22
2) As per Knight Frank’s ‘Prime Global Cities Index Q1 2021’ report, Bengaluru was ranked at which place in prime residential prices.
3) Name of the Indian state that begins Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana for journalists?
A) Tamil Nadu
4) When is World Athletics Day 2021 observed?
A) 6 May
B) 7 May
C) 8 May
D) 9 May
5) The world’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge “Arouca Bridge” has been opened now. it is in which country?
6) Recently, Chaudhary Ajit Singh passed away at the age of 82 due to COVID-19. he was the founder of which political party?
A) Ambedkar Samaj Party (ASP)
B) Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD)
C) Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)
D) Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD)
7) Recently, veteran freedom fighter V Kalyanam has passed away, he served as the personal secretary of which Indian leader?
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) Atal Bihari
C) Vallabhbhai Patel
D) Jawaharlal Nehru
8) As per the ‘Prime Global Cities Index Q1 2021’, the name of the city that has topped as the strongest growth in prime residential prices during January-March 2021?
A) New York