Daily Current Affairs Quiz 27 December 2020
Current Affairs Quiz 27 December 2020: it is Based on 27 December Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must take all Current Affairs Quiz 27 December 2020.
Current Affairs Quiz 27 December 2020
1) Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT is related to which state?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
2) Recently, which state has implemented Religious Freedom Bill?
3) As per the Religious Freedom Bill, how much fine will be imposed on guilty?
4) first tiger reserve hot air balloon safari of the country was launched?
C) Madhya Pradesh
5) How many teams will play IPL from 2022?
6) Who is honoured with Scientist of the Year Award?
A) Pankaj Kumar Pandey
B) Rohit Kumar Pandey
C) Hemant Kumar Pandey
D) CV Raman
7) 75 years old cricketer Robin Jackman died, he played for which country?
A) New Zealand
C) South Africa