Daily Current Affairs Quiz 26 December 2020
Current Affairs Quiz 26 December 2020: it is Based on 26 December Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must take all Current Affairs Quiz 26 December 2020.
Current Affairs Quiz 26 December 2020
1) Wher will India’s first Lithium refinery be established?
2) Recently, the famous cricketer John Edrich has died. did he hail from which country?
A) South Africa
D) New Zealand
3) Name of the state that begins ‘Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System (FRUITS)’ portal for farmers?
D) West Bengal
4) Name of the state that begins ‘PR Insight’ Mobile Application and web portal?
5) Who was chosen as Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay New India Foundation (NIF) Book Prize 2020’s winner?
A) Jairam Ramesh & Amit Ahuja
B) Jairam Ramesh & Niraja Gopal Jayal
C) Amit Ahuja & Srinath Raghavan
D) Nayanjot Lahiri & Amit Ahuja
6) In order to begin tokenised payments for merchants in India, PayU will work with which company?
A) Google Pay
7) Shamsur Rahman Faruqi died due to COVID-19 problems. was a Legendary ———— poet.