Daily Current Affairs Quiz 24 December 2020
Current Affairs Quiz 24 December 2020: it is Based on 24 December Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must take all Current Affairs Quiz 24 December 2020.
Current Affairs Quiz 24 December 2020
1) DRDO developed medium-range QRSAM missile. it is a?
B) air to Air
2) Who is honoured for the best ATP Player of the Year 2020 award?
A) Rafael Nadal
B) Novak Djokovic
C) Andrey Rublev
D) Roger Federer
3) World Bank has approved how much amount for developing safe and green national highway corridors in states?
A) $500 million
B) $510 million
C) $520 million
D) $550 million
4) When National Consumer Day is observed?
A) 23rd December
B) 24th December
C) 25th December
D) 26th December
5) Name of the Bank that signed an MoU with the Indian army for providing customised banking services to account holders?
C) Bank of Baroda
6) Where is India’s first Gender Data Hub?
7) Who is chosen as the new President of the ASSOCHAM?
A) Balkrishan Rai
B) Balkrishan Goenka
C) Sandeep Jajodia
D) Vineet Agarwal
8) What is the Theme of National Consumer Day 2020?
A) Safe and Healthy Food: Combating Food Adulteration
B) Building a Digital World Consumers can Trust
C) Timely Disposal of Consumer Complaints
D) New features of consumer protection act, 2019
9) Name of the player who is awarded ATP Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship 2020?
A) Rafael Nadal
B) Roger Federer
C) Vasek Pospisil
D) Novak Djokovic
10) DRDO has developed MRSAM missile with the help of which country?
C) The USA