Daily Current Affairs Quiz 22 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 22nd September 2021: it is based on 22 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Name of the Indian state that has topped in the FSSAI’s State Food Safety Index (SFSI) 2020-21 in large state category?
C) West Bengal
2) When is World Alzheimer’s Day observed?
A) 20th September
B) 21st September
C) 22nd September
D) 25th September
3) Govt of India has appointed the new Chief of the Air Staff, will replace incumbent Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria?
A) Raghunath Nambiar
B) Vivek Ram Chaudhari
C) Harcharan Singh Roy
4) Which edition of the maritime exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’ is being conducted between Indian and Indonesia?
5) Name of the country that has become the 9th permanent member state of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
6) Who has become the new Prime Minister of Canada?
A) Matthew Kenney
B) Matthew Perry
C) Jason Kenney
D) Justin Trudeau
7) Name of the Indian state that has topped in the FSSAI’s State Food Safety Index (SFSI) 2020-21 in the small state category?
8) When is World Rhino Day observed?
A) 22 September
B) 23 September
C) 24 September
D) 25 September
9) What is the theme of World Alzheimer Day 2021?
A) Know Dementia, Know Alzheimer’s
B) Examine Dementia, Know Alzheimer’s
C) Aware Dementia, Know Alzheimer’s
10) In which city, the govt of UP will set up the ‘Electronic Park’?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.