Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20th September 2021: it is based on 20 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Who is elected as the mentor of the Indian cricket Men’s team for the ICC T20 World Cup 2021?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Sourav Ganguly
C) Rahul Dravid
D) MS Dhoni
2) Who is elected as the new Chief Minister of Punjab?
A) Navjot Singh Sidhu
B) Charanjit Singh Channi
C) Sunil Jakhar
3) Sirarakhong chilly and Tamenglong Orange get GI tags, such products are of which state?
4) Who is the author of a book titled ‘Shining Sikh Youth of India’?
A) Harnaam Singh
B) Satnam Singh Sandhu
C) Amrit Preet Kaur
D) Prabhleen Singh
5) Winner of the Asian Snooker Championship 2021?
A) Pankaj Advani
B) Amir Sarkhosh
C) Aditya Mehta
6) Name of the company that has announced to close its business in India?
7) Cooper Mahseer or Katley has been declared as its state fish by which Indian State?
8) Recently, 87 years old Manorama Mohapatra died she was a renowned litterateur of ———- language.
9) LIC unveils which app for its development officers?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.