Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 & 3 May 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 2 & 3 May 2021: it is based on 2 & 3 May Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Bikramjeet Kanwarpal has passed away, he was a /an ———.
2) Name of the company that launched the ‘Oxygen on Wheels’ project to make transportation of oxygen easy for hospitals and homes?
A) Reliance Logistics
B) Adani Logistics
C) Mahindra Logistics
D) Container Corporation of India Ltd
3) On which date, World Tuna Day is observed?
A) 30 April
B) 2 May
C) 1 May
D) 3 May
4) Who is appointed as Officer Commanding of a Road Construction Company (RCC) for road project near Indo-China border
A) Aditi Rahul
B) Vaishali S Hiwase
C) Renuka Chaudhry
D) Renuka Bakhshi
5) Recently, Pandit Debu Chaudhuri has passed away, he was a legendary player of which musical instrument?
6) When is World Laughter Day observed?
A) 1st Sunday
B) 1st Monday
C) 1st Friday
D) 1st Tuesday