Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 October 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12th October 2021: it is based on 12th October Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) World Arthritis Day is observed on?
A) 10 October
B) 11 October
C) 12 October
D) 13 October
2) Who won the fourth Satyajit Ray Award in 2021?
A) Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao
B) Jaya Prakash Reddy
C) Bejawada Gopal
3) Who won the 2021 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences?
A) David Card
B) Joshua D. Angrist
C) Guido W. Imbens
4) Which organization has released the Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) Report 2021?
C) World Bank
5) Name of the Indian state that has received a GI tag for Kanyakumari clove?
D) Tamil Nadu
6) Who is the author of the book titled ‘The Custodian of Trust – A Banker’s Memoir’?
A) Rajnish Kumar
B) Harish Kumar
C) RamDas Kumar
7) Who is appointed as the first Chairman of the newly set up Indian Space Association (ISpA)?
A) Rajesh Tope
B) Rahul Vatts
C) Jayant Patil
8) In which state, The floral festival Bathukamma is celebrated?
9) Recently, National Award Winner Nedumudi Venu passes away at 73 due to liver-related ailments, he was a/an?
10) What is the theme of World Arthritis Day 2021?
A) Don’t Delay, Connect Today: Time2Work
B) Don’t Late, Connect Today: Time2Work
C) Don’t Be late, Connect Today: Time2Work
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.