Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 & 13 May 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 & 13 May 2021: it is based on 12 & 13 May Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Name of the social reformer whose birth anniversary marks International Nurses Day?
A) Clara Nightingale
B) Florence Nightingale
C) Marie Nightingale
D) Clara Teresa
2) Who is elected as the CEO of the proposed National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd?
A) Padmakumar M Nair
B) Harish Natarajan
C) Ashwani Nair
D) Mrugank M Natarajan
3) What is the theme of the 2021 International Nurses Day?
A) Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Need for Health for All
B) Nurses: A Voice to lead – Health to right
C) Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Nursing a future to health
D) Nurses: A Voice to Lead – A vision for future healthcare
4) Who becomes the new administrator of NASA?
A) Bill Scott
B) Bill Bolden
C) Bill Nelson
D) Bill Rubio
5) As per the Nomura, India’s GDP growth rate will be ——for FY21.
6) Who is elected as the National President of FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO) for 2021-22?
A) Ujjwala Singhania
B) Sangita Reddy
C) Ganesh Natarajan
D) Padmakumar M Nair
7) International Nurses Day is observed on which Date?
A) 10 May
B) 11 May
C) 12 May
D) 13 May
8) As per Moody. India’s GDP growth rate will be ——– percent for FY22?
9) Name of the Bank that launched AI-based chatbot ‘Eva’ in partnership with Common Services Centres (CSCs)?