Daily Current Affairs Quiz 10 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 10 July 2021: it is based on 10 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Who becomes the winner of the 2021 Scripps National Spelling Bee contest??
A) Erin Howard
B) Christopher Serrao
C) Rishik Gandhasri
D) Zaila Avant-garde
2) Which actress, Indian Army has named a firing range at Gulmarg in Jammu & Kashmir after
A) Vidya Balan
B) Deepika Padukone
C) Priyanka Chopra
3) Defence Ministry deals for the manufacture and supply of Akash missiles to the Indian Air Force (IAF), Name of the entity?
4) The Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) will function under which Ministry?
A) Finance Ministry
B) Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry
C) Commerce and Industry Ministry
D) Home Affairs Ministry
5) Which bank has launched the ‘Ghar Ghar Ration’ program?
A) HDFC Bank
B) IDFC First Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Axis Bank
6) Name of the author of The Light of Asia: The Poem that Defined the Buddha?
A) Jairam Ramesh
B) Salman Khurshid
7) When is observed the National Fish Farmers’ Day?
A) 10 July
B) 11 July
C) 12 July
D) 13 July
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.